Thursday 2 May 2013

Disney Bound

Brandon and I, along with fifteen of my family members, are headed out for a much needed vacation to none other than, Disney World! This will be Brandon's first time...he's a Disney virgin. We're super excited to get away from our jobs, life responsibilities and just enjoy some time together, and of course, with my family. It's kind of like a pre-honeymoon (since the wedding is only a month and 20 days away) except, minus all the romance and alone time. Either way, it'll be great I'm sure.

We'll be sure to fill you in on all the fun, sun, rides, potential sickness from said rides and yummy yummy food!

This will be our first official trip together. We've done many road trips and overnight adventures, but this will be our first plane ride, customs check and lengthy time away from our regular lives. And I can't wait to take a ton of pictures and enjoy our time. Although Brandon is more concerned with ensuring there is a gym available :)

So have fun at home, wherever that is for you, and I'll be back with lots of updates on all the fun we had!

Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment